Translate

segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2014

with PINK PROM DRESSES.

Pink is the color that every girl dreams about. It is fresh, it is soft, it is romantic...
I'm a 90's kid. My childhood was all about barbies and sports outside. Barbies inside and Barbies outside. Pink was the imposed color. You can't look at something pink and don't remind immediately of the smell of a rose! I love pink and the majority of girls do too!


From flowers to prom bouquets. From pink prom cakes or prom cakes with pink roses or pink flowers. From pink prom dresses to pink themed proms, pink is the perfect color for a prom to be remembered as a fairytale!

Dressestylist.co.uk has the perfect pink prom dresses  and I will show you some of my favorites!

#1 - Amazing one, right? The details blow my mind! It will make you look taler in case you aren't (my case) and it also defines your silhouette! (here).

      Tulle Elastic Woven Satin V-neck Trumpet/Mermaid Floor-length Beading Prom Dresses #DLT02023211Tulle Elastic Woven Satin V-neck Trumpet/Mermaid Floor-length Beading Prom Dresses #DLT02023211

#2 - This one looks like a dress that Selena Gomez would wear ! It's not a long dress and all the details makes it so cute and adorable! (get it here).

   Chiffon Sweetheart Empire Short/Mini Criss Cross Prom Dresses #DLT02051661Chiffon Sweetheart Empire Short/Mini Criss Cross Prom Dresses #DLT02051661

The top part also reminds me of this one!

#3 - Less is more, as they say, I agree. Super simple dress, super cute, rhinestones are the key. This is the kind of dress that will impress everyone when you arrive the prom - like Taylor Swift did on the video of 'You Belong With Me', she got there, everyone was staring at her, she showed the paper saying 'I Love You' and she got the Prince hehe :) (pictures above) - Don't forget to dance and make your dress float ! (get it now, here).

       Chiffon Spaghetti Straps Sheath/Column Floor-length Rhinestone Prom Dresses #DLT02023193Chiffon Spaghetti Straps Sheath/Column Floor-length Rhinestone Prom Dresses #DLT02023193

                 

#4 - Here's another one that reminds me of miss Taylor ! (I am a fan, I'm guilty :p )
This one is really going to make you look (and feel) like a real princess !

Just combine it with the hairstyle that Taylor used on the 47th CMA Awards and come back later to thank me for your success :D






      Tulle Satin Bateau Ball Gown Sweep Train Sequins Prom Dresses #DLT02014343
The back is really similar ! Just wear with confidence and with a smile! (shop it here).
       Tulle Satin Bateau Ball Gown Sweep Train Sequins Prom Dresses #DLT02014343

Here's some pictures to inspire you on your decisions. I would bet on some dress of the one's I've mentioned ! You can't deny how in love your are with them, can you? You can't ! ahah

             
 Have fun on your prom day ! :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário