Translate

terça-feira, 18 de novembro de 2014

with PUNTO BLANCO.

Hello everyone! Here I am again falling for this amazing spanish brand called Punto Blanco !
Here's some of my favorite items, some are very sexy, some very warm for this season and all of them very, very, very comfy !
Last Christmas I gave this brand my heart and one year later, I'm still an huge fan !!
Check my last year's publication, here.

Even the packages look amazing, don't they?
 Smooth microfiber nightdress with invisible finishes! It is meant to be worn under dresses preventing the skin from sticking. Available in white, black and skin color. I picked black! Check it here !



Bra with foam and microfiber with removable rings straps - ideal if you are wearing a no straps dress or top! 
It enhances your breast and won't fall even if you decide to go out and dance all night long! Available in black, white and skin.
This pretty bra is available here ! I choose it in black because it matches with pratically everything!


Microfibre, super soft and comfortable black panties, available here ! 

And because I am small and brunette, I have always tried to inspire myself through Vanessa Hudgen's fashion style! I became a huge fan of knee socks and Punto Blanco has become also my bestfriend when it comes the time to choose the right socks!

Vanessa Hudgens - Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler at Coachella 2Vanessa Hudgens Actors Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens visit MTV's "TRL" at MTV Studios in Times Square on October 21, 2008 in New York City.

This high socks were made with a high proportion of bamboo, organic, breathable and antibacterial materials for amazing comfort. The wide leg is ribbed, without cuffs. The pattern is above knee, very modern and sophisticated, I love them ! More colors are available, here !!

If you loved this post (I'm pretty sure you did), you will also love to check Punto Blanco's social media networks;

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário